Room for the Whole Family!
Peaceful, private and serene living awaits the lucky new owners of this family home nestled in a quiet location overlooking a picturesque reserve. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the show-stopping floorplan with multiple living areas, four bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms.
Charming original features, such as brick walls and timber features, sit alongside contemporary updates to ensure complete comfort. The spacious living and meals area feature a calming gas heater while the beautiful kitchen offers a dishwasher, a electric cook top and ample storage.
When it comes to places to entertain you are spoilt for choice with the option to use the separate dining room, open kitchen and living room and the large and serene outdoor area. You will want to enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony boarding the separate family room, overlooking the river.
Features that make this home special:
- Master room with built-in robe, ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with ceiling fans, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living area with character fire place, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan for year round comfort
- Spacious dining room or option to use as 4th bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Separate family room with air conditioner, ceiling fan and direct access to balcony
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel oven, electric cooktop, abundance of cupboard space and complete with breakfast bar
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage and direct external access
- Large undercover verandah to enjoy year round entertaining of friends and family
- Low maintenance rear gardens
- 2x garden sheds, plus additional outdoor storage space
- Fully fenced front yard
- Double carport with panel lift door
- Gated driveway for additional secure parking
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach, St Paul’s College is just down the road and Dry Creek Wetlands is across the street! In close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just a short 25 minute (approximate) drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.