Character and Elegance Perfectly Complimented with Modern Touches!
This delightful character bungalow built in circa 1925 captures your immediate attention and is positioned within a prime location, amongst other period homes. A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended throughout with quaint original character details. Buyers craving classic charm and sophistication will adore the classic façade while inside, pinewood timber floors and ornate fireplaces are showcased.
A bright and inviting kitchen is set in the heart of the home complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and serving bar, providing the perfect space to show off your culinary skills. From here, you can make your way through to the charming dining room which features beautiful French doors opening seamlessly through to the patio or relax and unwind in the spacious family room.
Adding to this impressive layout is a triple length carport, large shed with roller door and a 1.3m x 4.3m (approximately) lower-level cellar. You will love to host guests on the open-aired patio with water feature or make your way to the large backyard where the kids and pets can run free.
A rare offering positioned on a 675sqm (approximate) block only moments away from the Dingley Dell Reserve and in arguably the most in-demand pocket of Blair Athol adjacent to Prospect. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and gorgeous fireplace
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of great size, complete with built- in robes and bedroom 3 with fireplace
- Bright and light dining room with French doors opening to the patio
- Spacious family room adjacent the kitchen, complete with pinewood timber flooring and French doors flowing out to the verandah
- Contemporary kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooktop, water filter tap and stainless steel appliances including rangehood and dishwasher
- Charming and chic main bathroom with luxe standalone bathtub, shower and toilet
- Laundry with valuable additional toilet and access to the cellar
- Cellar 1.3m x 4.3m (approximately)
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 6.6kw Solar system
- Large rear yard with lush lawn, rainwater tank and play house
- Paved patio with water feature
- Triple length carport with high clearance and roller door
- Large shed with roller door, perfect for the car enthusiast or additional storage
- Delightful facade complemented by a front fence and landscaped gardens
Located only a short drive to multiple shopping precincts including Prospect Road, Churchill Centre, Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. Positioned in such a central location, you can be in the city within 15 minutes (approximate), at the beach in 20 minutes (approximate) or in the Adelaide Hills in under 30 minutes (approximate). Ample public transport options are a short commute towards Main North Road, with plenty of parks and reserves close by to fulfil all sporting, exercising and recreational purposes.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
Disclaimer: Images of fireplaces for illustrative purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.