Updated Family Home by the Foothills
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes in a serene hills location.
This property provides ample space for the entire family to live and enjoy. Offering multiple year-round entertaining options with a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the substantial outdoor entertaining area. Well maintained and featuring recent upgrades, this home is ready to move in and enjoy!
Sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market along with investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Large light filled lounge with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Separate family room with combustion heating, offering a sought after second living area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry along with ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower plus separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Slate flooring to kitchen and dining area
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining or additional parking
- Large, fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- 5kW (approximate) solar panels
- NBN connected
- High clearance carport, ideal for boat or caravan
- Under house storage
- 559sqm (approximate) allotment with 20m frontage (approximate)
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Fairview Park Primary School. Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by with public transport options also nearby. The convenience and lifestyle this property offers is highly sought after.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).