Immaculate Family Entertainer with Triple Car Garage!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest family residence nestled within a premium pocket of Walkley Heights on a generous 652sqm (approximate) allotment. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
The versatile floorplan offers four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate lounge which could be used as a valuable fifth bedroom. When it comes to entertaining, you are spoilt for choice with a large open plan family, meals and kitchen area, formal lounge/dining room and an impressive outdoor entertaining area. The cook of the home will be delighted with the beautifully appointed kitchen with sweeping bench tops, ample storage space, stainless steel appliances, generous walk-in pantry and island bench.
Offering a private and secure rear yard with an impressive entertaining area where you could enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round. Large windows and generous proportions throughout offer a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space for the whole family.
This gorgeous family home is situated within easy reach of schools, shops and parks and presents a truly special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-term family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand entrance with sky light providing natural light to welcome you in the home
- Master bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms, 2, 3 and 4 of good size, all complete with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living area of large proportion featuring a combustion heater
- Stylish high quality kitchen with ample storage, skylight, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, impressive walk in pantry, valuable island bench with breakfast bar for those mornings where time is of the essence
- Separate lounge or can be used as 5th bedroom
- Valuable home office or study of great size
- Formal lounge/dining room with feature bulkhead ceiling
- Well-presented three-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Additional powder room
- Spacious laundry with great storage and external access
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED downlights
- Attic with fold out stairs for additional storage
- Extensive undercover outdoor entertaining area, a perfect space to host friends and family
- Electric roller shutters to front windows
- Garden shed
- Oversized garage with room for multiple cars and perfect for the DIY enthusiast with external and internal access + drive through access
- Workshop space within oversized garage
- 3 Phase power
- 7.2KW Solar electrical system and solar battery
- Double width driveway for additional off street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.