Your Dream Starts Here!
As soon as you step inside this beautifully presented family home, you will want to make it yours. Whether you're looking for an ideal family home with a big secure garden ideally positioned just a stone's throw to the Heights School, a solid investment or potential for development (subject to Council Consent), it's all here. Freshly painted throughout and with updated features including flooring, air conditioning, gates and window blinds, this rare find set on a large 706sqm (approximate) allotment is sure to impress.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, bedroom 1 and 2 both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Large, light filled living area
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, Puratap, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with split system air-conditioner
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Full width verandah with new awnings, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front lawn and gardens
- Large, fully fenced, secure rear yard with rainwater tank
- Double length carport with drive through access
- Security system
The Heights School is on your doorstep and you are in close proximity to other quality schools and childcare facilities. Conveniently located within short walking distance to local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826, Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 or 8269 7711 (office).