Stunning Sandstone Family Home
This much loved home showcases quality finishes and modern elegance and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Built in 2003 by Rossdale Homes the residence has a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor. Offering perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool. Set on a low maintenance 715sqm (approximate), this corner allotment position surrounded by other premier homes is an outstanding location and lifestyle opportunity.
Features that make this home special;
- Spacious master bedroom with his and hers walk-in-robes, ceiling fan and large ensuite featuring double vanity unit and bath
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate study with built-in desk
- Large formal, light filled lounge/dining area
- Spacious open plan family/meals/kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry
- High ceilings
- Ducted evaporative cooling + ducted gas heating throughout
- Alarm system + security shutters on windows
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Expansive undercover alfresco area with ceiling fan and café blinds
- Solar heated, salt chlorinated in-ground swimming pool
- Substantially reduced electricity costs with 10 solar panels
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door + direct internal access to the home
- Separate shed with power
- Landscaped manicured gardens
- Secure rear yard
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, this home is within convenient walking distance to the beautiful dry creek and walking trails and only minutes away from public transport options, local parks and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza are only a short drive away.
This is a property not to be missed!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.