Craftly Renovated with the New Home Feel!
This impressive double brick home situated on a quiet street and on a generous 697sqm block (approximately) has been expertly renovated and extended to cater for large families and easy entertaining. Offering multiple living spaces, 4 bedrooms and ample parking, this is a rare opportunity to secure a property, with nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy!
No detail has been overlooked with this renovation, with quality fittings and fixtures throughout; the kitchen boasts Bosch stainless steel 6 burner gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel dishwasher and stylish stone benchtops with under mount sink. Modern décor flows throughout the home, to the attractive paved outdoor kitchen/entertaining area, featuring premium Stanbond zip screen blinds for year round comfort. The low maintenance secure rear yard offers plenty of space for the kids and pets to enjoy while the external rumpus room with air conditioning offers a flexible space to make a retreat of your own or office.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with air conditioner, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized guest bedrooms with built in robe and split system air conditioner to bedroom 2
- Open plan dining/living area with split system air conditioner, combustion heater and double glazed, toughened glass doors to the rear yard and outdoor entertaining area
- New kitchen with quality Bosch stainless steel 6 burner gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel dishwasher, wine storage and stylish stone bench tops with under mount sink
- Impressive, powered rumpus room with air conditioner and double glazed, toughened glass doors and also includes the TV and 5.1 Surround sound system
- Central main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and shower
- Convenient separate w/c
- Large laundry/butler’s pantry with ample cupboard and bench space
- Attractive paved outdoor kitchen/dining area with ceiling fan and premium Stanbond zip screen outdoor blinds, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout home
- Established and beautifully maintained front and rear gardens
- Automatic irrigation watering system
- Carport accommodating multiple vehicles with automatic roller door
- Double garage with air conditioner at rear
- 6.6kw Fronius Solar installed in April 2019
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley, walking distance to the family friendly Korong Reserve. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.