Reside Inside or Invest For Success
Set on a large 560sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.4m (approximate) frontage in the popular suburb of Marion, this double brick home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property ideally located in close proximity to all amenities and the potential to add serious value with a simple cosmetic face-lift.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Large living room with gas heater
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with fruit trees, manicured gardens and garden shed
- Double length carport with roller door
Perfectly positioned in close proximity to Westfield Marion, Flinders University and Hospital. Nearby to Marion Library, Marion Outdoor Pool, Science Park and plenty of public transport options. Quality schools including Marion Primary School and Westminster School are also close by. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).