All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move In and Enjoy!
Your search stops here! This immaculate family home has been carefully maintained throughout and is set on a generous 600sqm (approximate) allotment in a rare and quiet cul-de-sac location. Surrounded by other quality homes, this property is sure to impress the most astute buyers with its extensive list of features and the lifestyle it has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Large formal lounge
- Formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone benches, gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Sunken family room with ceiling fan
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with bench
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with café blinds
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- 3kw solar system
- Large shed/workshop
- Triple garage with automatic roller doors, direct internal access and rear access
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, this home is within convenient walking distance to the beautiful dry creek and walking trails and only minutes away from public transport options, local parks and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza are only a short drive away.
This is a property not to be missed!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).