Picture Perfect Family Home!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in the heart of highly sought-after Modbury Heights.
This well-maintained home boasts a peaceful setting, set on a generous 625sqm (approximate) landscaped corner block. Utilising its practical layout with multiple living areas, all the family can enjoy their own space.
This home is an entertainer's delight with a perfect natural flow throughout the home. Upon entering, the lounge and family rooms offer an abundance of natural light and feature a study area - perfect for those working from home. The functional kitchen is complete with electric wall oven, double sink and views over the spacious undercover entertaining area and sparkling fully tiled in-ground pool.
The central main bathroom is just steps from the guest bedrooms while the list of extras include a laundry, garden shed, rainwater tank and plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer to the side of the property.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom includes ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and built in robes
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Large natural light filled lounge with gas space heater
- Open plan family/study with reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Dining room with glass sliding doors flowing seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
- Functional kitchen includes wall oven, double sink and breakfast bar
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate W/C
- Valuable laundry with linen cupboard
- Single garage with automatic roller door and access to rear yard with additional parking space at side of property for 2 vehicles
- Sparkling fully-tiled, salt-chlorinated swimming pool
- Large paved undercover entertaining area
- 6.5kW electric solar system
- Tesla power wall storage battery that powers the home once the sun goes down
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Roller shutters providing privacy and security with Crimsafe screen doors + alarm system
- Beautifully manicured gardens with time-controlled drip irrigation system.
Within walking distance to The Heights School, Kingfisher Reserve and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all nearby for convenience.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.