Spacious, Sophisticated and Simply Superb
Be the envy of your family and friends with this stunning sandstone-fronted home set on a large 615sqm (approximate) allotment in the up-and-coming suburb of Thebarton!
Combining beautiful modern fixtures with traditional features, this home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, a large open plan living area, enviable alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, beautiful floorboards throughout and provides enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Do not delay inspecting this property, it won't last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and immaculate ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan
- Hallway with an abundance of built-in storage
- Huge open plan living/meals area with ceiling fan, fireplace and fantastic built-in storage
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, double oven, dishwasher and island bench with breakfast bar
- Gorgeous main bathroom with freestanding bath, built-in bath and shower nooks and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Decked undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan, built-in BBQ, sink, bar fridge and cafe blinds
- Fully fenced rear yard with shed and rainwater tanks
- Extra length carport with automatic door and plenty of off street parking options
- Security alarm
Thebarton is a hip, up-and-coming area with cafes, artisan bakeries and breweries occupying mural-covered former industrial buildings. The 1920's art deco Thebarton Theatre presents alternative bands in an intimate setting, while Adelaide Entertainment Centre hosts big-name acts. Shaded by gum trees, Bonython Park has a water play area and a riverside food kiosk. Adelaide United soccer club plays at Coopers Stadium.
For further information, please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.