Quality Living in a Quiet Location!
If you're searching for the perfect home in that perfect spot then this 2004 built, cute as a button abode is for you. With an immediately impressive street presence, manicured gardens and an inviting facade, this property blends the best of space and practicality together with a carport for up to 3 cars as well as a sizable rear yard for your furry friends. Set on a comfortable 375sqm (approximate) block, you will be impressed with the size of the open planned living and dining space along with the quality kitchen.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built in robes
- Stylish and contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and filter tap
- Light-filled and open plan living and dining area
- Good sized quality main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Separate and spacious laundry with storage space
- Private and low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens
- Secure carport with an automatic roller door which accommodates up to 3 cars with a 2.4m high ceiling
- Evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Vulcan gas heating
- Sizeable garden shed in rear yard with power
- Quality wooden floorboards throughout home
- Torrens titled property
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. An easy stroll to the city bus route, Linear Park, public transport including Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn, quality schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.