A Beautiful Home in a Dress Circle Location Adjacent to Large Reserve!
Peaceful, private and serene living awaits the lucky new owners of this family home nestled in a perfect pocket of Oakden, situated on a cul-de-sac opposite the picturesque 1 hectare Bristol Terrace Reserve. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, three bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms.
Inside you are greeted by stunning high ceilings leading you to the light filled lounge room which flows seamlessly through to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. The open plan kitchen, dining and family area provides an abundance of room to entertain and relax with the entire family. Here, the chef of the home is treated to the well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and sweeping bench tops.
Truly a lifestyle home, the neutral tones and natural light create a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the generous outdoor entertaining area.
Do not miss the opportunity to create your beautiful new chapter in a peaceful and tranquil setting!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, built-in robe, split system reverse cycle air conditioner and stunning bay window providing an abundance of natural light
- Good sized bedrooms two and three
- All bedrooms feature European-made tilt & turn double glazed windows
- Large lounge room with glass sliding doors leading through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Open plan kitchen, family and dining area with wall mounted gas heater
- Second sliding door opening to the leafy green, low maintenance gardens
- Stylish kitchen with Electrolux pyrolytic oven, dishwasher and range hood, Bosch ceramic cooktop, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Elegantly presented main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet and linen storage
- Laundry with external access
- Designer pitched pergola overlooking well-manicured gardens, perfect for hosting friends and family
- Fully irrigated front and rear gardens with fruit trees and fragrant jasmine for you to enjoy in Spring
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Wired and fully insulated workshop
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- 1.9kw Solar electrical system on old $0.44/kWh feed-in tariff guaranteed until 2028
- NBN connection
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, overhead storage, drive through access and direct internal access
- Double width driveway for additional off street parking
Perfectly positioned directly opposite Bristol Terrace Reserve as well as being located close by to the parks, café, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St Paul’s College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach (walking distance to O-Bahn buses). All this and only 9kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.