Refreshed and Rejuvenated
On offer is this recently renovated home situated on a generous 636sqm (approximate) allotment in the popular of suburb of Para Vista. Offering a flexible floorplan and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by, this home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market. Boasting fresh paint throughout, an updated kitchen and bathroom, as well as a manicured rear yard, all the hard work has been done and there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled living room
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious study with built-in storage
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Large deck and verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens and large shed
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 13kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).