Fantastic Family Home!
This home is an absolute crowd pleaser with its fantastic entertainment value offering multiple internal living areas, 4 spacious bedrooms and a huge shed with plenty of room to store the caravan, boat or trailer! This classic family home set on a large 720sqm (approximate) allotment with a 24m (approximate) frontage is sure to impress!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Large formal lounge
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled family/living and dining room
- Functional main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Solar panel system
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- Rainwater tank
- Expansive garage/workshop with built-in sink
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, rear access roller door and shelving
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.