Room to Live and Play!
This updated and extended 1920 built State Bank bungalow radiates warmth and charm throughout. Retaining character features while also offering generous accommodation and modern amenities, this is one you'll want to call home!
With a sensational living room extension boasting a North facing rear aspect with stunning raised ceilings and exquisite Western Red Cedar picture windows looking out to a picturesque garden, there is room for everyone to both live and play.
Set on a generous 883sqm (approximate) block and situated in a lovely tree lined street, surrounded by other period homes, it provides a light filled open and relaxed lifestyle that embraces the natural environment and everything that it has to offer. With an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, large formal lounge, modern kitchen and bathrooms, triple length undercover parking and a striking, outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof, this one ticks all the boxes.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and a stunning ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Large formal lounge with a feature fire place
- Huge, light filled family room with stunning raised ceilings and picture windows
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with skylight
- Immaculate, modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and Ducted gas heating
- Polished floorboards
- NBN Connected
- Striking outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola
- Manicured rear gardens with garden shed
- Multiple Rainwater tanks
- Double garage
- Triple length carport
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
- 883sqm block (approximate)
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.