Immaculate, Stylish Home!
This beautifully presented, free-standing Torrens Titled courtyard home offers a brilliant lifestyle, being located within a short walk to local reserves and a variety of entertainment and shopping options just minutes away in adjacent Northgate and Lightsview.
Set on a low maintenance allotment of 318sqm (approximately) it provides light filled open plan living, on-trend flooring, stainless steel appliances and quality fixtures in the kitchen, together with an outdoor entertaining area overlooking the manicured gardens.
This home is perfect for first home buyers looking to get into the market, growing families seeking a quality location and for investors wanting to add to their portfolio and take advantage of the strong rental demand and good historical capital growth in the area.
This is a great opportunity that’s simply too good to miss.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes and split system air conditioners
- Light filled open plan living, kitchen and dining area with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Stylish three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Instant gas hot water system
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance and landscaped gardens
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door
- 318sqm (approximate) block
- Torrens Titled
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.