A Timeless Classic Meets Contemporary Brilliance
The unassuming façade gives little indication of the stunning, architectural masterpiece found within these four walls. Meticulous attention to detail and premium features throughout, this transformed and extended home offers a truly individual approach to luxurious contemporary living.
Comfortable and relaxed spaces throughout this property are tailor-made for year round living and entertaining. Upon entering the home you will immediately notice a sense of space, the wide passage is a sign of the high quality improvements found throughout.
Offering four spacious main rooms at the front of the home, currently enjoyed as three bedrooms and lounge. The family bathroom is as new and offers high quality fixtures and fittings, underfloor heating plus separate W/C.
As you walk down the passage you will be struck by the sensational north facing architecturally designed family room extension, bathed in natural light with raised 4.5m (approximate) ceilings offering an unmatched feeling of space and style. This is an area of the home that you will be sure to enjoy for years to come with extended family gatherings being accommodated with absolute ease.
The outstanding kitchen provides quality appliances plus ample bench and cupboard space with appropriate provisions to easily cater for everyday family living to those larger special events.
The oversized master bedroom wing of the home is absolute luxury with walk-in robe/dressing room plus ensuite. Thoughtfully designed to take advantage of the glorious northerly aspect.
Entertaining is a dream with an expansive undercover pergola which overlooks the established rear gardens. There is simply no compromise to be made with this home, with a large simplistic yard providing space for all the family to enjoy.
- C1948 character home with contemporary renovations and additions
- 811sqm (approximate) 16.45m (approximate) frontage
- Electric gate and secure front fence
- Front and back yards fully irrigated
- Secure undercover parking for at least five vehicles (three under side carport, two under rear carport)
- Built-in lockable storage at rear of carport
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Custom designed gas wall heating in family room
- Working original fireplace in lounge
- Bathrooms feature stone vanity tops, underfloor heating plus quality Reece tapware
- Kitchen offering custom concrete benchtop, quality appliances, pantry plus ample space
- Spacious laundry with loads of built-in storage
- Full length bi-fold doors with retractable screen and electric blinds
- Expansive entertaining area with raised roof, Merbau decking and pull down blind
With a list of highly desirable features and upgrades, this home must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
Reap the rewards of this great location with just a short stroll to the Prospect Road cafe district. Also, ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and Botanic High School Zone.
For further information, please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.