An Adorable Cottage with a Picket Fence
If you are starting up or slowing down, on offer is this immaculate, spacious rendered cottage on a corner block of 314sqm (approximately) which was built in 2000 and is situated in a quiet cul-da-sac. It is completely detached and offers a bullnose verandah, and a quaint picket fence. This well-appointed property has an ample backyard with so much potential.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Large lounge with reverse cycle wall unit air conditioner
- Light filled dining room with bay window
- Delightful bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate Laundry
- Stunning floating floorboards
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Storage cupboard in hallway
- Neutral décor throughout
- Security system
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Single carport with automatic panel lift door
Located only a short walk to the Target Hill Road Shopping Centre, Greenwith Family Health and public transport options. In close proximity to a variety of sought after schools. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping, cafes and entertainment that Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre offers!
Do not miss this opportunity!!
*Note: Virtual furniture has been used in the photographs*
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).