Outstanding Location and Lifestyle
This charming low maintenance home is sure to capture your immediate attention and offers its new owners the perfect lifestyle. Built in 1998, this well-maintained family home is perfectly positioned on a 543sqm (approximate) allotment in the popular suburb of Hillcrest. Thoughtfully designed and boasting an abundance of natural light throughout a practical floor plan, the home will appeal to astute buyers including First Home Buyers, growing families and investors alike.
This is the property you have been longing to see appear on your property newsfeed. Happiness awaits in Hillcrest!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes
- Study with built-in cupboards
- Spacious separate living with plenty of natural light
- Light filled open plan family and dine with gas heater
- Practical kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Pergola entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to large shed with panel lift door which accommodates up to 4 cars
- Alarm system
- Rinnai temperature control system
Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and Hillcrest primary. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD. Add this property to the top of your open inspections list!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).