Charming Family Home with Unlimited Future Potential!
This beautifully maintained solid brick home is just a short walk to the River Torrens Linear Park Trail, perfect for a bike ride into the city, the beach or just a leisurely walk with the family. Located in the ever growing and popular suburb of Klemzig, this quiet and serene street will be sure to impress the astute buyer. Ideal for a growing family, with an abundance of front and back yard space and just 1.4km to the highly sought after O'Bahn.
Showcasing charming original details throughout with feature exposed brick walls and raked timber ceilings making you feel right at home. Whether you choose to enjoy this property as-is or update and add your own modern touches to reflect your own personal style and add instant value, the choice is all yours.
From the moment you step through from the front porch, the generous layout leads you to a large, yet cosy lounge room and flows through to the dining area. The impressive new Wallspan kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher, double sink and ample bench and cupboard space adjoins the bright family room which leads you effortlessly to the rear yard via sliding glass doors.
Entertaining guests will be a pleasure in the outdoor entertaining area complete with built-in BBQ as you take in the pleasant surroundings of the expansive backyard. You will love the large 621sqm (approximate) allotment with established gardens along with the prime location amongst other quality homes with the popular TK Shutter Reserve only footsteps away!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Two good sized guest bedrooms with built in robes to bedroom 2
- Spacious lounge and dining room with exposed brick feature walls, raked timber ceilings, gas heater and refrigerated R/C air conditioner for year round comfort
- Family room with gas space heater
- New Wallspan kitchen with walk in pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink and ample bench and cupboard space.
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate WC
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Large, low maintenance rear yard
- Powered garden shed
- Undercover, paved entertaining area with built in BBQ
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Roller shutters for added security and efficiency
- Pop up sprinklers
- Instant temperature controlled HWS
- Solar electrical system
- Alarm system
- Street frontage of 18.29m (approximate) offering an opportunity to subdivide (STCC)
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short distance to Greenacres Shopping Centre, a variety of schools and many public transport options including the O’Bahn interchange. This is an excellent chance to secure a superb property less than 8kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD making this the ideal home for those who commute to the city.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.