Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing - Perfect Family Home
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
This beautifully updated family home is situated on a generous 630sqm (approximate) allotment ideally situated in the popular suburb of Modbury. Offering a practical floorplan with large living spaces as well as detached rumpus/5th bedroom with valuable second toilet in rear yard. The perfect lifestyle is on offer with many great amenities and schools close by. Sure to impress families or first home buyers looking to get into the market, as well as investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 all with built-in robes
- Good sized bedroom 4
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Light filled living room with built-in storage
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900m gas cooktop, mixer tap with Puratap filter and valuable large walk-in butler's pantry
- Spacious dining area adjacent kitchen
- Large modern bathroom with corner spa bath
- Renovated separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout home
- Large pitched roof verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Detached rumpus room, ideal as a kid's playroom or bedroom 5, with valuable outdoor second toilet and sink
- Manicured, low maintenance rear yard with large shed
- Spacious secure carport for 2 cars with automatic roller door
- Roller shutters to all windows of home
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).