Fantastic Home in an Ideal Location
Well located on a traditional sized allotment of 606sqm (approximately) in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a leafy reserve and creek this property offers a prime opportunity for the new owner to secure a fantastic home! Whether you are a family looking to move in and enjoy all that this area has to offer or a savvy investor looking to add to your portfolio and rent out the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Large family and meals area with splits system air conditioner
- Sparkling main bathroom with bidet
- Separate laundry with built-in bench
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Expansive enclosed outdoor entertaining area
- Private studio/rumpus room
- Rear pergola
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Solar panel system
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Roller shutters to all external windows
- Oversized single garage with roller door and direct internal access
- Single carport
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Ardtornish Primary School, St Agnes Primary School, Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spolit for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).