Perfectly located on a generous 715sqm (approximate) allotment, this 1962 built home is in original condition and offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a significant 21m (approximate) frontage.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 3 providing convenient external ramped access and complete with built-in cupboard
- Spacious separate lounge
- Dine-in kitchen offering ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with bath over shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Formal entry
- Verandah area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
- Gated driveway with access to single garage with panel lift door
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 15 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.