Delightful Family Home with Room to Live and Play!
Ideally situated, minutes from the picturesque Greenway Reserve and on a generous 700sqm (approximate) block, this double brick family home offers the new owners the perfect lifestyle located in close proximity to numerous amenities.
Inside, you will find a practical layout consisting of three good sized bedrooms, a spacious formal lounge and light filled dining area adjoining the kitchen. Completing the well-designed floor plan is the beautiful low maintenance rear gardens with an abundance of room for you to live and play!
The opportunities are endless for those seeking an affordable home on a more traditional sized allotment, or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and generous built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good proportions, both with ceiling fans and built-in robe
- Bright lounge to welcome you into the home, with ceiling fan and flowing seamlessly through to the kitchen
- Timeless kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and pantry, complete with direct access to the sunroom
- Light-filled open sunroom and meals area with built in cupboards and air conditioner and large French doors opening to the backyard
- Sparkling main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Ducted reserve cycle air conditioning throughout
- Gas instant hot water
- Undercover decked entertaining area perfect for hosting friends and family
- Expansive backyard complete with cubby house and low-maintenance lawns for kids and furry friends to enjoy
- Garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door and both internal and external access
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including Surrey Downs Primary, St. Francis Xavier, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.