What a Place to Call Home!
Exceptional simplicity, ease, comfort, and family friendly living are just a few of the features that make this charming abode a top pick in leafy Ridgehaven. With a single storey floorplan offering various and versatile living spaces on the inside and out plus three bedrooms, this is one you won’t want to miss.
The primary suite is generous in size and offers a dreamy walk-in robe and neat and tidy ensuite while the additional two bedrooms are well proportioned with built-in robes and serviced by the spacious and central bathroom.
Make the most of the space and enjoy family living, dining and entertaining in the open plan kitchen, family and meals space boasting an effortless flow to the sunny outdoor alfresco overlooking the neatly maintained rear yard, perfect for all to enjoy.
With inviting street appeal and a immaculate facade, this fabulous home is within close proximity to everything that Ridgehaven has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; both with built-in robes
- Generous formal lounge with built-in storage and recessed wall for an entertainment unit/TV
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large pantry and sweeping bench tops
- Open-plan meals and family area with sliding door access to the alfresco
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry with direct external access
- Linen storage
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Alfresco perfect for outdoor entertaining, overlooking the beautifully manicured gardens and grass area
- Single carport with automatic roller door and internal access
- Modern facade with long driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently tenanted until October 2023 for $400.00 per week
Ideally located in the quiet sought after suburb of Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O-Bahn, in close proximity to the renovated St Agnes Shopping Centre and a "stone's throw away" from the popular Modbury oval/tennis courts, Waterworld and Ashley Avenue Dog Park. Also, just minutes from all the shopping and entertainment precinct that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.