Secure, Low Maintenance Living!
Nestled in spacious ‘Broadview Court’, this well presented 2 bedroom unit is perfect for those buyers looking for a property to live in, at an affordable price point, just 6kms (approximately) from the CBD. Its position towards the rear of the property delivers a sense of peace and privacy.
With its well-proportioned rooms, carport immediately alongside the unit and private courtyard area at the rear, it is an attractive opportunity. Whether you're starting out or slowing down this could well be your new home.
Equally this property will certainly appeal to investors, who will see the potential to secure quality tenants and who are also wanting to take advantage of the area's historically strong rental yields and potential future capital growth.
Features that make this property special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, bedroom 1 includes a ceiling fan
- Spacious lounge with air conditioner and ceiling fan for year round comfort
- Well maintained kitchen with ample cupboard space, breakfast bar and meals area
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient laundry with external access
- Low maintenance, private rear courtyard
- Garden shed for added storage
- Carport with security gates
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks and shopping hubs you really are spoilt for choice. Close proximity to the fabulous Prospect Road cafe strip and Palace Nova Cinema. The CBD, North Adelaide and the Riverbank entertainment precinct including Adelaide Oval are just minutes down the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.