Charming Low-Maintenance Unit
Classic charm and modern style have been well combined in this maintained unit with room to make your own updates. Those craving easy-care living will adore the comfortable and functional floorplan while investors will be drawn to the rent-ready appeal and prime location of this abode.
Split system air-conditioning ensures absolute comfort in the open-plan kitchen, living and dining room. Modern stainless steel appliances in the kitchen will make preparing meals a pleasure plus there are on-trend pendant lights, overhead cupboards and plenty of bench space for the avid cook.
The bedrooms are also light-filled including the master with a wall-to-wall built-in robe and oversized feature windows. Completing this delightful unit is a well-appointed bathroom, a carport and verandah area where you can kick back and relax.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 complete with large built-in robe and oversized window
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Practical bathroom with shower over bath
- Well-equipped kitchen offering overhead cupboards and stainless steel appliances
- Verandah area
- Attached carport
- End of group position and distanced away from Portrush Road
- Rates for current financial year: $902.05 (approximate)
- Strata Fee: $300 per quarter (approximate)
- Sinking fund: $50 per quarter (approximate)
Perfectly positioned just a short drive to all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village. In close proximity to Linden Park Primary School and Glenunga International High School and public transport close by. Near to parks, recreation facilities including the ever popular Mount Lofty Summit. All this and approximately 5km to the CBD.
Please Note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.