Perfect First Home or Ideal Investment!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down, or looking to invest, this low maintenance cosy abode is sure to capture your immediate attention.
Perfectly positioned and tucked away is this stand alone, neatly presented and secure three-bedroom, dual living home. With an open and convenient floorplan, spacious outdoor verandah, and paved courtyard perfect for entertaining your nearest and dearest and is complete with your own single lock up garage.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips. Only a short walk to Hope Valley shops with bus stops, dining options, Modbury Hospital and Tea Tree Plaza all close by.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms complete with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled, open plan kitchen and family area
- Recently renovated kitchen with gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with ample natural light
- Additional living space to the front of the home
- Neat and tidy bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and convenient dual access
- Separate laundry with additional convenient toilet
- Ducted reverse heating and cooling
- Rear courtyard with large undercover entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door
A hop skip and jump to Hope Valley Shops and Pro Health Care GP, with public transport options and a variety of local parks close by. Tea Tree Plaza shopping Centre is only a short drive away and conveniently located close to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary, Ardtornish Primary, and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.