Calling All Investors!
This fantastic low maintenance home provides a great opportunity for a variety of buyers. Whether you’re looking for your first home, already living in the area and looking to downsize or an investment to add to your portfolio.
Living expands over two levels with the bedrooms accommodated upstairs, both featuring built-in robes while one enjoys access to a private balcony and ensuite access to the two-way bathroom. Downstairs, the layout is open-plan with a seamless flow from the living and dining space into the kitchen and there is also a functional courtyard to the rear of the property.
If you are looking to start up, slow down or invest, this property may be just right for you!
Upper level comprising of:
- Generous master bedroom complete with access to the main bathroom, built in robes and sliding door opening out to the balcony, a great spot to enjoy the morning sunshine
- Bedroom 2 of good size with built in robe
- Contemporary main bathroom
- Study nook area, making home study a breeze
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled living and dining area upon entry
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, and direct access to private courtyard
- Neutral laundry
- Valuable separate toilet for convenience
- Ducted air conditioning
- Under-stair storage
- Private courtyard
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with roller door
- Currently tenanted until February 2022 for $265.00 per week
Located in a central position close to parks, playgrounds and a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Only minutes from all shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).