Ripe for the Picking!
Nestled in a quiet group, this well maintained and secure circa 1998 built home provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in the historic suburb of Hectorville. Once you step inside you will notice that the open light filled living areas embrace the natural ambience as they flow through to the private courtyard area. Featuring good quality, stylish features and low maintenance landscaping, this sustainable home will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Charming solid red brick façade with bullnose verandah
- Luxurious 2.7m high ceilings
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and carpeted floors
- Light filled open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Stylish u-shaped kitchen with ample bench space, raised breakfast bar, 600mm gas cooktop, profiled joinery doors and corner pantry
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate water closet for convenience
- Generous sized laundry with inbuilt joinery and freestanding trough
- Hallway linen storage
- Mannix ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Secluded additional courtyard/outside retreat at the side of the home
- Low maintenance landscaped backyard featuring garden shed, fully irrigated dripper system and quality plants (including citrus trees)
- Single garage with automatic roller door, internal and external access
- Second private car space to front
Close to public transport, shopping precincts including Firle Plaza and other facilities including parks such as Morialta Conservations Park. This sought after location is close to excellent private and public schools including St Joseph's Catholic School, East Torrens Primary School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High School. All this and just 10kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).