See It! Love It! Buy It!
OPEN INSPECTIONS CANCELLED FOR 14TH AND 15TH JULY - CONTACT AGENT
Radiating opulence from first glance this immaculate 2004 AV Jennings built family home has been carefully maintained throughout and is set on a generous 600sqm (approximate) of low maintenance grounds. Entertaining in this home is a breeze with multiple internal living areas and exquisite outdoor entertaining area accompanied by luxuriously large bedrooms throughout.
Featuring a modern decor with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and boasting a fantastic street appeal, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous home. Located in the prestigious Lightsview Estate and set amongst other quality homes, it has ample space for the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes and ensuite with double vanity and bath
- Spacious bedrooms 3 and 4, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge or additional bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good sized study
- Light filled, open plan family and dining room
- Stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large games room
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard, clothesline and bench
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear access roller door and direct internal access
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and with plans for a future town centre in Lightsview featuring cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 8.5km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Lalith Rajakaruna on 0438 945 704 or Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).