Low Maintenance Living!
Boasting a low-maintenance lifestyle paired perfectly with contemporary comforts, this property will appeal to first-time buyers, downsizers, couples and the savvy investor.
The light-filled and modern layout offers three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. For complete convenience, the main bedroom, with an ensuite and walk-in robe, is housed downstairs and the upper level is home to the two guest bedrooms and the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet.
When it’s time to relax, an open-plan and air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen zone awaits or you can step out to the private courtyard and soak up the sunshine.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 on upper level complete with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Separate lounge room
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Private courtyard
- Bathroom with separate bath + shower and separate toilet on upper level
- Additional powder room on lower level
- Laundry with access to exterior
- Good sized, low maintenance rear yard
- Tool shed
- Double carport with automatic panel lift door
- Currently tenanted for $240.00 per week until November 2021
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).