Traditional Sized Allotment With Potential To Add Value
Off Market Opportunity! - Private inspection will be scheduled for 13th of September. Please contact Jayden to register your interest.
The perfect opportunity to secure this well presented home is not one to be missed! Situated in the growing suburb of Para Vista on a 721sqm (approximate) allotment, this 1973 built home will suit a diverse range of buyers. Whether you're looking for your first home, a property to renovate, an investment to add to your portfolio or a re-development project (subject to council consent), there are multiple reasons that will have this home at the top of your list!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled living room with ceiling fan and heater
- Dining adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extensive raised deck/verandah
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- External retreat with two separate rooms, air conditioner and separate toilet
- Open carport with drive-through access to rear yard
- Large verandah to front of house
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Valley View Secondary School, Para Vista Primary School and Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).