An Enchanting Family Home
Situated on an impressive block of 730sqm (approximately), this lovely family home which neighbours 'Coulls Reserve' is surrounded by nature, and offers a brilliant location. It is not unusual to see koalas visiting the property whilst you enjoy the surrounds or go for a stroll along nearby Linear Park.
An outstanding opportunity for a first home buyer, or for those upsizing, this is a perfect family home offering plenty of privacy and space. The rear of the home invites you to enjoy a breathtaking natural entertainment area showcasing a sparkling swimming Pool.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled family and dining room with built-in shelves and stunning pine floorboards
- Large lounge and entertainment room with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, combustion heater and built-in bar
- Rustic cottage kitchen with freestanding cooker and ample bench space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in storage
- Alarm system
- NBN connection
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with creepy crawly, solar blanket, full winter cover which seals the pool and keeps it sparkling and pump which is used to pump water from the cover
- 2x garden sheds
- Built-in bbq
- 3kw solar system with 16 panels
- Manicured front and rear yard
- Ample off road parking
Perfectly positioned in this highly regarded location, this fantastic property has many great amenities close by. Local schools, sporting facilities and public transport options, beautiful Linear Park, walking and bike trails are all nearby. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
Make this beautiful family lifestyle yours today!
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).