Gorgeous Family Home Offering Style, Space and Comfort
On the hunt for a modern and stylish home with all the contemporary comforts you could ever desire? This impeccably presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom abode is spacious and inviting with something for everyone to enjoy.
A light-filled lounge room is set at the front of the home while at the rear, you will find an open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone. The eager cook will adore the sleek kitchen with a large island or you can step outside to the patio and admire the landscaped yard with easy-care gardens and artificial turf.
The bedrooms are all set off the central hallway including the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Your two guest bedrooms have built-in robes and there’s a main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet.
A second verandah, double garage and solar panels add to the long list of features while peace of mind is assured with multiple security cameras, security shutters and an alarm system.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 offering walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled separate lounge to the front of the home
- Spacious open plan living and dining complete with TV niche and downlights throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area with fan
- Additional verandah entertaining area to side of home
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access
- Roller shutters
- Added security including alarm system, security cameras and Crim Safe doors
- 1.5KW solar system for energy efficiency with a 44c/kWh (approximate) Government rebate until 30 June 2028
In close proximity to an abundant of reserves, Gardens Recreation Centre, Little Para Golf Course and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High and The Pines Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Saints Shopping Centre are both nearby. Public transport options are nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.