Brand New Torrens Titled Home with Sophisticated Finishes!
Ever dreamed of owning your very own brand new home? This impeccable property boasting 2.7m high ceilings has been expertly crafted for contemporary comfort and could offer the laid-back lifestyle you’ve been searching for.
The layout has been designed to take full advantage of the available block size with an elongated layout that offers dual living spaces plus three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A central hallway draws you through from the entry to the formal lounge room and the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room at the rear of the home.
Stylish pendant lights, a tiled backsplash and stone benchtops add a touch of elegance to the kitchen along with the suite of stainless steel
appliances. On-trend flooring flows underfoot and leads out to the covered entertaining area and low maintenance backyard with convenient automated sprinkler system.
Located in the ever growing suburb of Croydon Park, this brand new home will appeal to first home buyers, families and investors.
Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions).
Features that make this home special:
- Intercom video doorbell with playback capability
- Aggregate concrete in front yard
- Master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan, walk in robe and TV point
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Stylish modern kitchen featuring stone benchtops, water point for fridge, Westinghouse appliances including gas cooktop and electric oven
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with TV point
- TV point to formal lounge
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with inset trough and external access
- Clothesline located by laundry door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with BBQ gas point available
- Single garage with roller door, internal and drive-through access
- Garden shed in backyard
- 6.5KW solar electrical system
- Rainwater tank will be connected to main bathroom WC prior to occupation
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.