Location & Lifestyle!
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
Offering a brilliant lifestyle with RM Williams Drive Reserve and Dry Creek walking trails and reserves within walking distance, this home is sure to impress! Thoughtfully designed, this home provides year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the multiple internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area. This home stands out from the rest with a valuable 5th bedroom with its own bathroom, as well as a home theatre room and study nook.
Set on a large 726sqm (approximate) block and complemented by a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the on-trend and fully renovated features this fabulous property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and fully renovated ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Large bedroom 4 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedroom 5 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living/meals area
- Large floor tiles
- Plantation shutters
- Stylish kitchen with waterfall stone bench top, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop, island bench with breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry
- Light filled formal lounge
- Home theatre room
- Study nook
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large, secure rear yard with valuable large second garage
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and roller door access to rear
- No easements and room for a pool
- 8kw solar system with 32 panels for energy efficiency
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).