The Ultimate Luxury Is Being Able To Relax And Enjoy Your Home!
This modern 1969 Built double brick home idyllically located in the prestigious suburb of Tea Tree Gully and set amongst other quality homes on a large 1850sqm (approximate) allotment, provides ample space for the entire family to live and play.
Thoughtfully designed, this home offers multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area with an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family.
Features sure to impress:
- Classic style frontage with front portico
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Light filled family/rumpus room with servery to kitchen and views to rear entertaining area
- Charming U shaped kitchen/meals area featuring a wall oven tower, dishwasher, built in pantry, skylight, stainless steel appliances Inc. 900mm cooktop and ample shelving, cupboard and benchtop space
- Large formal living room
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Study with wall hung storage
- Ample storage throughout including 2 x built in cupboards to hallway
- Spacious laundry with built-in joinery
- White round LED downlights to main living area’s
- Ducted gas and ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Electric hot water system
- Expansive verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear yard with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play including cubby house and work space sheds
- Rain water tank
- Single garage with roller door plus 3 bay carport extension
Located only minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools including St Agnes Primary School, parks including Anstey Hill and public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn. Additionally in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
PLEASE NOTE: Gas heater in formal living is not connected
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.