Quality City Fringe Location!!
This modern home delivers City fringe living at its best. Spacious on the inside and low maintenance on the outside, it is located within close proximity to everything you could ever need!
Providing two good sized bedrooms, a centrally positioned main bathroom and practical laundry, everything is all within easy reach. You are greeted by the spacious living room leading through to the open plan kitchen. Additional features include a garage with roller door a private and secure outdoor courtyard completes the offering.
The home is currently leased until June 2023 to quality tenants for $450 per week. Options include purchasing as an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth. Alternatively upon expiry of the lease move in yourself. First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Adelaide High School and Botanic High School zone. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to excellent transport links.
Features that make this home special:
- Two spacious bedrooms; main bedroom complete with wall length built-in robe
- Light-filled open plan living and kitchen with easy-care flooring throughout
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, complete with pantry as well as ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern bathroom centrally located boasting separate shower and bath
- Laundry leading into bathroom with built-in linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Private and secure front courtyard with verandah
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Currently tenanted until June 2023 at $450.00 per week
Brompton really is all about location, with easy access to an abundance of shopping options including the local Foodland, Plant 4 Bowden, Arndale Shopping Centre, Churchill Centre and Costco. The delightful North Adelaide and Prospect Village with more dining and nightlife to enjoy are also close by and the Adelaide CBD, Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Entertainment Centre are only 4.5km (approximate) away.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.