Architectural Inspired Abode!
This fabulous bespoke Ethelton offering presents a fantastic opportunity to reside in a thriving beachside location close to Semaphore Beach, Ethelton Train Station, Semaphore Shopping and Café Precinct.
Built in 2016 by Katnich Building and Design, it sits on a corner block of 268sqm (approximately) with a large double garage boasting a giant built in wardrobe with shoe racks and a floor that is epoxy coated.
The stunning street presence of 55 -57 Carlisle Street, is described only as Robust, yet refined, a timeless combination of brick veneer, cladding, rendering and the 'showstopper' being the absolutely breathtaking ripple, corrugated metal fence that secures the home. The artistic, fully established front garden is completed with Railway Sleepers from Western Australia.
With attention to detail, flawless inspired design and impeccable quality, the large volumes of space and light are counterbalanced with warmth and purpose, creating living zones that indulge the desire to live a life of convenience and comfort.
Bright and breezy is what describes the Alfresco area with its custom made shade blinds, tiled floor, secure fencing and an outdoor hot/cold beach shower.
Features that make this property special:
- Sitting room/study
- Open plan kitchen/dining and family area
- The kitchen is modern and stylish with a stone top kitchen bench, quality appliances including Smeg induction cooktop, Omega oven, Bosch dishwasher, spacious walk in pantry, hi flow water filter to main tap and water points for cold water/ice fridge
- The dining area is complete with a custom American Oak bench seat with storage
- Family area is complete with built in entertainment unit with Vic Ash timber top
- Powder Room and 3rd toilet
- Separate laundry which offers plenty of storage space
- An abundance of windows is a rich attraction to this home
- 3 Bedrooms, master with stately walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Sparking main bathroom with bath and second toilet
- Linen closet
- 2.7 Ceilings to lower level and square set throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Stone benchtops grace the kitchen and both bathrooms
- Premium tapware to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
- Pre-heating hot water system with controllers (x3)
- Zone security system with pet sensors in lower level
- Ethernet from study to lounge
- Tinted windows to front of house and stairwell windows
- Downlights throughout with a very attractive pendant in the stairwell
- Quality blinds throughout
- 2 hardwired smoke alarms
- Double garage with automatic remote, a giant built in wardrobe and floor which has been epoxy coated
- Bluetooth ring security camera and spot light in front yard
- Large garden shed
- Fully, landscaped, low maintenance gardens
Superbly located only 14.8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Semaphore Road, Port Adelaide and Henley Square has to offer. Within a short distance to a variety of local parks and golf courses for the family to enjoy. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent schools, including Portside Christian College, Westport Primary, Le Fevre High, Le Fevre Peninsula Primary, and Alberton Primary.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).