Perfectly positioned in the tightly held suburb of Campbelltown and within only a short walk to Linear Park, this delightful home with subdivision potential (subject to council consent) will appeal to the most astute buyer. Set on a generous 715sqm (approximate) allotment with a 16.46m (approximate) frontage and in its original condition and the home offers the new owner a multitude of opportunities.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench space
- Dining room and lobby
- Bathroom with combined bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard
- Expansive verandah and pergola area ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single carport with drive through rear access
- Large garage
Just minutes away from all facilities including the Newton Shopping Centre, local schools and public transport options including Paradise interchange. All of this and only 7km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Make the most of this area experiencing strong capital growth!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.