Please Contact agent Direct To Schedule A Private Viewing - Position & Potential
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
If you're looking for an affordable entry point into the popular suburb of Sefton Park, this is the one for you. Set on a large 698sqm (approximate) allotment with a 18.6m (approximate) frontage, this beautiful sandstone fronted home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Owned by the one family for over 40 years, this much loved family home is ready for the next lucky buyer. Boasting good proportions to all rooms, with 2 large bedrooms, formal lounge and dining with the addition of a studio/teenage retreat that is perfect for family gatherings, additional bedroom or home business. In close proximity to Sefton Plaza, numerous public transport options and zoned for the sought after Nailsworth Primary, make a time to inspect today!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge with gas heater and ceiling rose
- Formal dining room with air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Functional laundry with separate toilet
- Extensive outdoor verandah area
- Additional separate living with kitchenette, perfect for home business or as a teenage retreat
- Fully fenced, established yard with shed, rain water tank and chicken coop
- Open carport and garage with lift door
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information and to make a private viewing, contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).