Refreshed and Rejuvenated!
Be the envy of your family and friends with this stylishly updated entertainer’s oasis! Set on a 636sqm (approximate) allotment in a hidden pocket of Gepps Cross, this a home that is going to excite buyers seeking quality in a great location.
With a fantastic street appeal and a modern contemporary style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move into and start enjoying everything this great location has to offer, where quiet streets, sporting and recreational facilities and easy access to transport are a feature.
If you have been looking in Clearview or Enfield and haven't discovered secluded Gepps Cross yet, then make sure you put this beauty onto your inspection list.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with split system air conditioners
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual dining area adjacent kitchen
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Updated separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Polished floorboards
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with deck and built-in bench
- Rainwater tank
- Landscaped low maintenance front and rear gardens
- 11m x 6m (approx.) garage/workshop with power
- Tool shed
- Single carport + additional driveway/parking space
Situated in a quiet pocket of well maintained homes and in close proximity to local shopping options, public transport and a variety of public and private schools.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).