Contemporary Living to the Highest of Standards
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this exceptionally well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Edwardstown. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. The light filled, north facing family room along with the manicured rear yard is simply stunning and is an area of the property that you will love spending time in. Each room offers the luxury of space, with a flexible floorplan sure to please family buyers.
High quality fixtures and fittings are found throughout the home and the generous 438sqm approximate block delivers plenty of space for families to play while still being low maintenance enough to attract empty nesters who dream of living and entertaining in such a sought after suburb.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large light filled family/living room
- Spacious formal dining/ lounge
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Stylish main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Convenient laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Central vacuum system
- Large outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds and lighting throughout
- Fully enclosed external storage space, gym/garden shed and studio/play room
- Fully fenced, landscaped yard with pizza oven
- Single garage with automatic panel door and internal and external access
- Electric front gate
- Alarm system
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. A stone's throw from quality schools including Emmaus Christian College, Forbes Primary School, St. John the Baptist Catholic Primary School and Plympton International College R-12. In close proximity to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. Less than 15 minutes' drive to Westfield Marion and Marion Aquatic Centre. All this and just 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).