Perfect Family Living or Ideal Investment!
Discover the best of low maintenance living without sacrificing on contemporary style. Set on a low maintenance allotment, this Torrens Title home offers a single storey layout that is cosy and inviting. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite, all bedrooms have wardrobes for added convenience. The central main bathroom has a separate bath and shower, plus a separate toilet for added convenience.
The open-plan kitchen, family and dining area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance rear yard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor oasis to entertain and enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for an ideal family home with secure garden or a potential investment property, it’s all here. This rare find in a quality location within close proximity to all amenities is nestled amongst other quality homes and has a fantastic street presence.
Features that make this home special:
- Brand new 2022 build
- Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and stunning ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Study nook, perfect for those who work from home
- Spacious open plan family and dining with downlights throughout and glass sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Sleek and stylish kitchen boasting ample cupboard space, pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Contemporary three–way main bathroom with separate bath, shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Tiled verandah, perfect to sit and enjoy a drink with friends and family
- Low maintenance yard with rainwater tank and good-sized lawn for kids and pets to play
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal/external access
Located only a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park, East Marden Primary and a variety of other sought after schools. Just minutes away from all facilities including the Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical facilities, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 9km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.