Just Move In and Enjoy!
Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this delightful 3 bedroom villa offers easy care, low maintenance living and a lock-up and leave lifestyle desired by many.
With three bedrooms all with built in robes, multiple living areas and an excellent flow through to the outdoor patio area, and low maintenance yard, this is an opportunity not to be missed! This home will appeal to first home buyers, young couples, investors and downsizers.
Features that make this home special:
- Master with built-in robe, ceiling fan and access to the 2-way main bathroom
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled, open plan living, meals and kitchen area
- Large, formal living room located at the front of the property
- Neat and tidy, modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large formal dining room, or fantastic additional study
- 2-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Neutral decor
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Ducted gas heating
- Alarm System
- Gas hot water service
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens with watering system
- Double carport under main roof with 2 automatic roller doors
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office)