Endless Opportunity Awaits
Set on a large 587sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.2m (approximate) frontage in the popular high growth area of Modbury North, this 1970 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: renovate and add your own personal touches to live in and enjoy, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will also surely be impressed with the huge garage/shed at the rear of the property with toilet and wash facilities.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Spacious light filled living area with heater
- Dining adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with outdoor access
- Wall unit air conditioner
- Fibre NBN to the premises
- Fully fenced yard with large shaded area and shed
- Double garage at rear for up to 6 cars
- Plumbed toilet and basin in garage
Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the O-Bahn. All this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).