Reside Inside or Invest for Success
With a practical layout, a prime location and plenty of potential, this is a property where your dreams can come true. Perfect for First Home Buyers, downsizers and investors alike, the astute buyer is sure to be impressed with this low maintenance home built by Distinctive Homes.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a separate lounge and a light-filled, open-plan living area. For the chef, the kitchen is well-equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher. Recessed lighting and on-trend flooring add a modern touch.
Outside, an impressive decked area overlooks a fenced yard, providing an entertainer’s haven. A double driveway leads to a single garage but with the local supermarket, parks, schools and restaurants all so close, you can leave the car at home and explore the area on foot.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, both offering built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge upon entry
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large decked entertaining area, overlooking the backyard
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance gardens
- Double driveway leading to single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
Located a stone’s throw to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Just minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer! Plenty of great local restaurants nearby. Modbury hospital is just a short drive down the road.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.