Prepare to be Impressed!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this spacious family home in the popular suburb of Evandale. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Set on a low maintenance 490sqm (approximate) allotment and featuring a modern, neutral decor throughout and beautiful Australian Chestnut hardwood timber floors, this home is sure to impress!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Good sized study with built-in desks and storage space
- Light-filled open plan family/living area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Formal lounge/sitting area
- Immaculate bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with manicured gardens and garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door and direct internal entry
- Alarm system
- Electric front gate with security system
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood, The Avenues Shopping Centre and nearby to The Maylands Hotel. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including Trinity Gardens School. All this and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information please contact Lalith Rajakaruna on 0438 945 704, Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.